Monday, January 5, 2009

My tea will be warm

Since I've shortly arrived from skiing, the snow, the fun and cold weather still reside in my brain. I still wake up early to go skiing....my internal clock is still disturbed...oh well...
During my stay in the moutain top I've come to realise that the thermos bottle with hot tea is a must when the weather is against you and your former warm toes. Thank you Andreea for a very stylish and useful present! :*

I conducted a little investigation to see what else is on the market ;))

A painted eskimo thermos.

The minimalistic SiGG

That's just like mine :D I could not resist bragging about it! Pylones has all sorts of other prints and colors.

pH7 is a thermal kettle designed for individual needs both for home and office. Using the conventional 2lt.kettles just for one cup of coffee creates approximately 80% energy loss just for boiling water. pH7 enables user to have hot water in a very short time and with a less amount of energy. Beyond its heating function, pH7 is also designed as a thermos flask in order to keep your hot water for a long time during the day.

Perfect combination between design and functionality! Also available in red.


So your vote goes to....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ala colorat l-am folosit. urmeaza SiGG :D

Andra said...

:D sa-l folosim la el acasa, in Elvetia la ski ;))

Anonymous said...

mie imi place la nebunie SiGG, arata ca o sticluta de parfum foarte stylish..

Andra said...

SiGG is winning...;))

Anonymous said...

I have to agree:)

Anonymous said...

pH7 tech' vision :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails