Sunday, January 11, 2009

BCBG Max Azria Spring 2009

















The heart of the lineup was the T-shirt dress in multiple variations, cut in colorful fluttery silks and sporty, spongy jerseys that draped easily around the body. You could argue that sartorial comfort engenders confidence, which in turn allows a woman to realize her full potential…or you could just say that these were some very wearable dresses.
By Meenal Mistry
Oh I just love this collection! I would wear all the clothes from it. Girlie, sexy, comfy, wonderful colours and silhouttes...
I'm preparing mentally for spring ;)) For me, it can't arrive soon enough!:D

1 comment:

carola said...

Daaa! Rochiile perfecte pentru o petrecere pe plaja, pentru a te simtit confortabil si seducatoare concomitent! I'm with you, can't wait for the end of this nasty, rainy winter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails