Saturday, January 31, 2009

Coffee break or socializing break?



My friend Dana has a confession to make!


"I always liked coffee with milk and a bit of sugar… But before I started working I was only drinking it once in a while. Now it’s a daily routine. And it’s not that I really need the coffee to wake up and be active all day, it doesn’t give me a boost of energy. It’s just the “social” part of the coffee break I’m addicted to. As I’m not a smoker I miss the “5 minutes smoking breaks” when my colleagues socialize, but instead we meet every morning at around 9AM for a cup of coffee, talk crap and have a bit of fun together.

Hello, my name is Dana and I’m addicted to coffee!"


My excuse for drinking coffee is chatting and browsing the Internet for a few minutes (ahem...an hour or so) in the morning , before I start studying.

My afternoon tea break will be discussed in another post! :))


Why do you drink your morning coffee/tea?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

e dragute sunteti.. si ce dor imi e de Danutza mea draga..
Yummy, cafeaua de dimineata e a must :)

Anonymous said...

iuuuu >:D< Si mie mi-e dor de tine!!! :*

Andra said...

:D este este ;)) la mine numa-n sesiune. in rest nu am nevoie de pretext sa stau pe net cu nemiluita :))

carola said...

Da, socializare :D Si pretext de o tigara ;) si pauza aia inainte de maraton, aka o noua zi de munca :D cafea cu lapte si zahar, ce poate fi m bun pt un inceput de zi?

Andra said...

;)) :D stiam noi ca asa face toata lumea, Carola!

Related Posts with Thumbnails