Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh skiing trip, ooh skiing triiip ;))


I am a novice skier but that doesn't stop me from imagining myself going down the moutain at full speed (too much eurosport syndrome!!). I've got butterflies in my stomack when reading in forums about how to choose your gear and skiing tips. Gear I need, but the tips won't be applied cause the fall happens too quick. Haha!! The anticipation is high as you can see..In two weeks time I'll be surrounded with snoooow :D (smug face)
Keep my fingers crossed so I'll be back in one piece! (my legs attached to my body :D)
Excuse my ski obsession ;))

2 comments:

carola said...

Lucky you, eu sunt o fricoasa si jumatate si inca nu am invatat sa ma tin ca lumea pe schiuri :))

Andra said...

nu am frica-n mine :)) numa la examene =)) abia asteeept!:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails