Tuesday, February 17, 2009

style is all around (3)

She's stylish since she was born. Read for yourself!
PS: you can go green from jealousy! She also has a magnificent voice!;))

My favorite Conservatory student:



1. Name, age: Ardelean Cristina,19

2.What does fashion mean to you?
It’s a way of expressing myself.


3. When did you first discover your passion for fashion?

Well……I always loved fashion, I have a photo since I was 3 or 4 years old with my aunt’s fur and another one whit my grandma’s fur hat and gloves. At the age of 9 I received my first Elle magazine and since I was 13 I began to buy it every month.


4. How would you describe your style?

Casual.


5. In what type of clothing do you feel most comfortable?

In sporty clothing(t-shirt, shirts and flip flops)


6. Where do you like to shop?

I love to shop in Vienna (SCS) but also in Cluj in Polus Center.


7. What are most excited to buy?

Perfumes


8. What’s your most prized possession?

My Zara trench coat.


9. What’s the most expensive/cheapest item you bought? Do you still wear it?

My Calvin Klein jeans that I have received as a birthday gift at the age of 17, I still wear them.


10. Would you wear something if you knew people would look at you funny?

It depends, because in Romania people have a very old view (mentality) and they don’t accept very easy changes, for example when I’m straightening my hair the old people don’t like the change even if I look good. So, if I like the way I look, I don’t care about the other opinion only if they are important to me and they know the trends.


11. Do you follow trends?

I try to follow them.


12. Style icon:

Giselle Bundchen


13. What does your favorite outfit consist of?

Well I don’t have only one favorite outfit and I always change my preferences, I get bored very quickly.


14. How do you feel about accessories?

They are the most important part of an outfit.


15. Favorite accessory:

Bags.


16. Favorite shoes:

My Debenhams high heels.


17. Favorite magazines:

Elle,Harper’s Bazaar


18. Favorite film:

Sex and the city


19. What inspires you?

Well I get inspiration from fashion magazines and internet.



Lots of hugs and kisses for agreeing to the interview! :D


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails