Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh joy!new stuff in my closet

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Necklace fom melimelo. I love it! Can't wait to wear it with lots of black and a touch of silver.
Photobucket

Meet my new orhcid. I still don't have a name for it...hmmm, need to find a cute one.
Any suggestions?:P

Now I'll start bragging!
I bought 2 new cardigans: a purple one from Stradivarius and one form Zara, also a new blouse from Zara. It's chocolate brown wuith golden studs around the neck. All af of them are so soft and comfy! Just what I need when outside the temperatures are alarmingly low...

Shoes...I can't resist buying new boots so I ordered online a custom pair from Smiling Shoes. I was very happy with what I got! The size fits, well made and the delivery was as promissed, 10 working days.

What do you think?What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

irina said...

hihi.! imi plac f mult cizmele! si eu sunt o clienta fidela smiling shoes:) http://memyselfandmyshoes.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/cizmele-mele-preferate/

Related Posts with Thumbnails