Friday, November 28, 2008

Wake up and smell the tea



I prefer drinking tea instead of coffee because it has less caffeine and there are a variaty of flavours. Of course I find great pleasure in smelling all the tea packs and spend lots of time deciding what to buy.
I searched the Internet to find a tea house that also sells tea online. Kokoon is a very elegent tea house in Bucharest, with great atmosphere(I could tell from the pictures :))) and very reasonable prices. You can choose from: black, green, roiboos, fruit, wellness and plant tea. They have any combination you can imagine.

I've decided!!I want to have them all!!:)) My own tea collection so I can send pretty invitations to all my dolls and friends and chat over tea about candy floss and other important issues.
I'm off to buy glue and pink paper!Ta-taaa :*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails